Procedure for Admission
- Application in the prescribed form and complete in all respects should be submitted to the Principal, Shravathi Dental College within the last date specified for the same. This application should be accompanied by true copies of the concerned mark cards and other certificates. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The registration fees of Rs. 50/- has to be paid along with the application form in cash or by DD in favour of Principal, payable at Shimoga.
- The registration fee paid will not be refunded. The filing of the application with registration fee is not a guarantee of admission which is decided on merit and performance in the interview.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview by the Principal before the selection committee. Intimation to this effect will be sent by ordinary post. The guardian/parent has to accompany the candidate for the interview at their own cost.
- An applicant invited for interview should bring with him ORIGINALS of the following documents without fail.
For BDS Degree Course
- a. SSLC Marks Card
b. Pre University Marks Card (I & II Year)
- Character and Conduct certificate from Institution last studied.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificates
- Backward Community – Caste/ Tribe Certificates
- Low Income Group (A correct income certificate in all these cases should also be attached)
- Any other certificates or records as informed by the Principal
- Four passport size photographs
- a. SSLC Marks Card
- After the interview is over for all the candidates, an intimation card will be sent by post to the candidates selected and the list of selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board. The selected candidates shall pay the required fees on or before the stipulated date, failing which the seats will be allotted to next deserving candidate.
- Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate and such other documents should be obtained and produced by the applicant on or before the date stipulated for the same. The college does not hold itself responsible for any lapse or delay in this matter.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to any other accounts under any circumstances.
- Every student admitted is bound by the prevailing rules and regulations of the college, hospital and hostel and thouse that are framed from time to time.
- Any other information, if required, will be made available on request.