- A Candidate for admission to the MDS courses must have a recognized degree of BDS awarded by an Indian University in respect of recognized Dental College under section 10(2) of the Dentists Act, 1948 or an qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India and Should have obtained permanent registration with the state Dental Council. Candidates not possessing a recognized Dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council Of India before he can be admitted to the MDS Course of any University in India.
- Students Studied in other than Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka have to Produce Eligibility certificate issued by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka at the time of MDS admission.
- Candidate Should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final BDS examination before 30thMarch of the Academic year.
- General & NRI Category: Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 and as attoned by CET counseling cell conducted by the Govt.
DURATION OF THE COURSE : 3 YEARS
NO OF SEATS : 14
DEPARTMENT WISE NUMBER OF SEATS
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge 03
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics 03
- Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry 03
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics 03
- Periodontology 02