- Candidates must have passed individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together in the qualifying Examination. However In respect of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Category l,the minimum marks prescribed shall be not less than 40% of the total.
- All Candidates including NRI quota should be qualified in NEET.( i.e 50 percentile for general merit and 40 percentile for reservation category )
- The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should be completing this age on 31st December of the year in which he/she seek admission.
- Students who have studied in other than pre-university board of Karnataka have to produce Eligibility Certificate issued by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka at the time of BDS admission.
- All the NRI and management category students shall be admitted though a common counseling conducted by CET
Duration of BDS Course is Four years plus one year compulsory Rotatory Internship
Total number of seats: 100
Candidates should have a valid Foreign Passport. NRI means: A Student who has studied abroad in a recognized institution for a period of 12 years or a candidate who has studied for a minimum of 5 years abroad and passed the qualifying examinations in India in a recognized institution or qualifying examination from abroad. Further they shall appear for a common counseling held by CET